Showcasing CMAG’s permanent collection in
the Canberra Stories Gallery, along with five other gallery spaces, CMAG offers a variety of changing exhibitions providing a refreshing insight into the social history and the visual
arts of the Canberra region.
Canberra Museum and Gallery and ACT Historic Places regularly enter into partnerships
and accept support from a range of individuals and organisations who wish to give back
to their community.
For individuals this could include:
• Donating funds to support programs and events or acquire objects for the collections.
We have charitable status as a cultural organisation so donations are tax deductible.
• Donating objects to our collections, some of which can attract tax incentives through the
Australian Taxation Office's Cultural Gifts Program.
• Making an added tax deductible donation when you join our membership program.
• Volunteering your time and skill to improve the services we provide
For businesses this could include:
• Naming rights to gallery spaces.
• Sponsoring education and public programs, or specific exhibitions.
• Becoming a corporate member.
Canberra Museum and Gallery develops unique business partnerships to deliver tailored
outcomes for your business and our organisation. Benefits include extensive and niche
exposure of your company and its products; enhanced awareness of your company’s
commitment to our region’s community and culture; unique entertainment and networking
activities for staff or clients such as cocktail functions in our stylish, centrally located foyer;
behind the scenes tours and exhibition talks by our curators; and hands-on staff
To learn more, to contribute or to discuss ideas you might have for partnering with
Canberra Museum and Gallery or ACT Historic Places contact Michael Bailey Manager,
Partnerships and Business Development on 6207 2465 or email@example.com
Copyright © 2001-2013. ACT Museums and Galleries